Body Shop Nursing Coordinator
Double H Ranch is currently seeking to hire a Body Shop Nurse Coordinator. The position includes both part time and full time hours depending on the season of programs.
- All responsibilities of the Body Shop Staff RN (see Staff Nurse Job Description)
- Assist Nursing Director with oversight of Body Shop Staff nurses self-scheduling model
- Provide training and orientation for all staff nurses
- Directly manage all staff nurses
- Participate in staff and volunteer medical orientations
- Inventory and purchasing of medical supplies including stock medications
- Assist Nursing Director with camper application approval
- Assist Nursing Director with volunteer recruitment and outreach programs as needed
- Valid NYS RN
- Valid BLS certification
- PALS or PEARS certification
- Minimum of 3 Years working as a Registered Nurse
- Pediatric nursing experience preferred; including strong med-surg skills, management of central lines, placement of pediatric IV’s, and responding to pediatric emergencies.
- Serious Fun Camp nursing experience preferred
- Strong oral, written and training communication skills with prior experience public speaking
- Works well under pressure
- Creative and Independent with a passion for working in the team environment
Salary & Benefits
Salary is commensurable with experience and non-profit industry standards.
Interested applications should submit resume and cover letter to:
Stephanie Neaton, Nursing Director
The application deadline for this position is February 28, 2019