*Updated Monday, March 16th, 2020
Providing a medically safe environment for all children, families, staff and volunteers is our highest priority.
As the information and guidelines related to COVID-19 are evolving, we continue to monitor the spread of the virus and its impact on Double H Ranch programs. For this reason, we continue to follow all CDC and New York State Department of Health guidelines and protocols. We are utilizing the support of our Medical Advisory Board, which consists of experts in the field of infectious disease and public health.
We are taking precautionary steps to ensure our screening, prevention and infection control policies are evaluated to ensure we provide a medically safe program for all campers, families, staff and volunteers.
Our first priority remains the health and safety of those we are privileged to serve at camp. Following CDC guidelines, the Double H Ranch will not be hosting on-site camp programs this Spring including Spring Family Weekends and Camp Inspiration; and we will be working to provide alternative and virtual programming. We are continuously monitoring the COVID-19 concern as it pertains to our Summer Camp program and any risk to our campers, families, staff and volunteers. As the pandemic evolves, we will communicate all program updates to all those impacted in a timely manner.
We advise the following to Safety Guidelines for COVID-19:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick.
- Avoid touching your mouth, nose, and eyes with unwashed hands.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces.
- If you are sick, stay home and do not attend Double H programs or events.
- All participants will be given a health screening prior to all programs
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact our office at 518-696-5676.