Become a ‘Friend’ of the Double H Ranch and help raise funds to achieve our mission! Each year Double H receives generous donations from events that are organized by individuals, schools, businesses and organizations within the community. The money and awareness raised through these events makes a difference in the lives of our campers and families.
Our staff will work with you to find the right level of event support, and make sure you have the resources you need to represent the Double H. Examples of successful fundraising events:
- Golf Tournament
- Dress Down/Up Day at School or Work – pay to dress down/up
- Garage Sale, book sale, bake sale, plant sale, etc.
- Auction of items or services
- BBQ, picnic, family fun day, tea party
- Walks, runs, marathons, motorcycle run
- Sports Tournament (softball, volleyball, basketball, bowling)
For more information about Fundraising by Friends please contact T.J. Roode, Development Coordinator, at 518-696-5921 ext. 269 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.