CAMP On-The-Go is searching for SAFE & FUN activities!
Help our Hospital Outreach Program identify new activities to bring the magic of camp to children in the hospital! Do you know of an Arts & Crafts activity, Science Experiment or Game that would work perfectly in the hospital setting?
Double H Ranch gear will be awarded to 5 randomly selected individuals that contribute ideas. A special gift will be awarded to the 3 individuals with the best activity ideas!
ACTIVITY INFO & GUIDELINES
Activities can be for a group or individual. Some current activities provided by CAMP On-The-Go include: Paracord Bracelets, Duct Tape Wallets, Slime/Play-Doh/Insta-Snow Making, Oceans in a Bottle, Magnetic Fishing and singing camp songs around our faux campfire.
- Work for children between the ages of 5 and 18. It’s okay for some assistance to be required for younger participants.
- Be fairly inexpensive to do in bulk
- Be easily transportable from visit to visit
- Take no more than 20 minutes to complete
Activities SHOULD NOT
- Require a significant amount of dexterity
- Require open flame
- Include latex
- Include glitter or other materials that can cause a significant mess
From now until September 13th you can submit activity ideas to Scott Liloia, our Hospital Outreach Director at Sliloia@doublehranch.org. Please include a full list of supplies needed and instructions.