Double H is more than a camp. You want more than a job. Submit your application today!
You don’t have to choose between valuable career experience and purpose this summer – at Double H, they come hand in hand. Every day at camp is a chance to impact the lives of children living with serious illness while honing the skills and abilities needed for a successful career in any field.
Top skills utilized daily at camp…
- Communication – Effectively communicate with people at all levels, from connecting with campers to collaborating with parents and medical staff.
- Teamwork – Partner with fellow cabin staff, activity leaders, and facilities associates to create a safe and fun environment for campers.
- Adaptability – Exercise managing emotions and shifting perspectives when program plans veer off course.
- Problem-Solving – Take initiative and apply personal experience for effective, in-the-moment decision making.
- Creativity – Use imagination to create memorable experiences and inspire campers to have fun.
Read more about our available positions, eligibility requirements, and important dates below; then submit your application today!