Thank you for your interest in the Double H Ranch! Please see below for current employment opportunities.
The Volunteer Director is responsible for the supervision of all program volunteer efforts at the Double H Ranch including summer session volunteers, program volunteers, family pal volunteers and adaptive winter sports program volunteers. This individual will recruit, select, and train volunteers for all volunteer opportunities at camp. The ideal candidate will be comfortable with speaking in front of large groups and will work collaboratively with the team bringing new and creative ideas to the position.
• Must possess a BA/BS college degree in a related field
• Creative and independent with a passion for working in the team environment
• Prior experience working with children
• Prior experience working with organized volunteer community events and/or the nonprofit sector
• Strong oral and written communication skills with prior experience public speaking and facilitating appropriate and interactive full day training sessions.
Interested applicants should submit a resume and over letter to :
Lisa Boucher, HR Director email@example.com
Directly responsible for managing snow making operations and winter operations from October to April.
- 5 years snow making experience
- Experience in heavy equipment operation
- Experience in generating and maintaining a budget for the department
- 5 years’ experience managing ski lifts/personal at a ski resort setting
Interested applicants can send their resume to Conrad Fleischmann, Facilities Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking for volunteer opportunities? Checkout our Open Volunteer Positions: