The Double H Ranch is proud to be an Official Charity Partner of the 2024 TCS New York City Marathon taking place on Sunday, November 3, 2024! Each year, runners tour New York City’s five boroughs, starting on Staten Island at the foot of the Verrazzano Narrows Bridge, and running through the neighborhoods of Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx, before ending in Manhattan at the iconic Central Park finish line. Through this partnership, we are able to provide you the opportunity to make your miles meaningful, raising awareness and funds for Double H Ranch’s year-round programs which are provided free of charge to our campers and their families.
The fundraising minimum for this event is $4,000 per runner. To apply for one of our limited charity entries, please complete the application below. Applications will be accepted through 6:00 p.m. EST on Thursday, March 21 with runner selection taking place on Friday, March 22. All applicants will be notified following the drawing.
As a Team Double H Athlete, you will receive:
- Guaranteed Race Entry
- A personal fundraising page
- “Team Double H” swag
- Fundraising tips and support
- Access to private group chat for Team Double H athletes
- Pre-Race dinner in NYC
As a Team Double H Athlete, you will:
- Commit to raising $4,000 by race day. All runners will be required to sign a fundraising agreement that acknowledges the requirement and deadline.
- Notify friends and family of your participation in the 2024 TCS New York City Marathon through e-mail, social media, and conversations!
- Commit to having the experience of a lifetime!
2024 NYC Marathon Application
For more information or questions about the application process, please contact Kate Marsh at firstname.lastname@example.org.