Summer Residential Camp 2021
Session 1: Wednesday, June 30 – Sunday, July 4
Session 2: Wednesday, July 7 – Sunday, July 11
Session 3: Wednesday, July 14 – Sunday, July 18
Session 4: Thursday, July 22 – Monday, July 26
Session 5: Thursday, July 29 – Monday, August 2
Alumni Session: Thursday, August 5 – Sunday, August 8
New! Siblings can apply to any session this summer, including Alumni Session if sibling is 17 years old and would have graduated from the summer camp program in 2020.
We will be serving approximately 30% of our traditional capacity and evaluating safety as the summer progresses. It is likely that the number of applicants will exceed the number of spots we have available. The lottery system is a new process for all campers that will help ensure applicants have an equal chance of being selected. Please carefully read through the admissions process before submitting your child’s application…
- Submit a 2021 Camper Application between April 2nd – May 14th. In order to be considered for the lottery process, the parent portion of the camper application must be submitted by the May 14th
- Camper spots will be tentatively reserved through a random lottery process that will take place the week of May 17th. Families will be notified of lottery results during the last week of May.
- Applicants randomly selected by the lottery will need to submit the medical portion of their application for review and approval by the HH Medical Team. Email confirmations will begin June 1st.
- Applicants not initially selected by the lottery will have the option to join the Wait and See List by submitting the medical portion of their application for review by the HH Medical Team. If there is an opening due to a cancellation, we will continue to use the lottery system to pull complete and approved applicants from the Wait & See List.
|Application Period:||April 2nd – May 14th|
|Lottery for Summer Spots:||May 17th – May 21st|
|Notification of Lottery Results:||Last week of May|
|Notification of Confirmation:||June 1st and beyond|
Summer Camp Application
The 2021 Summer Camper Application is now available!
- If you have previously applied online, please use your email address and password to log back into your account and start a new 2021 application.
- New users can find instructions on how to set up an account in the User’s Guide.
- Complete and submit the online parent/guardian portion of your application.
- Check your inbox for an email that confirms we have received your application. Print the attached medical forms and bring them to your physician to complete and return to Double H Ranch.email@example.com
Apply Using the Hard Copy >>> Download the Application Packet
- Complete and return to Admissions (mail, fax or e-mail) the hard copy parent/guardian portion of your application (pages 1 – 7).
- Find the Camper Physical Exam Form and any Supplemental Medical Forms that apply to your child’s diagnoses. Print these forms and bring to them to your physician to complete and return to Double H Ranch.
Required: Physical Exam Form 2021
Supplemental Medical Forms: Please submit forms that apply to your child’s diagnosis.
CAH Form 2021
Central Line Form 2021
Hemophilia Form (Long Acting Factor) 2021
Hemophilia Form (Short Acting Factor) 2021
Immune Disorder Form 2021
Infusion Pump Form 2021
Metabolic Mitochondrial Form 2021
Neuromuscular Form 2021
Other Bleeding Disorder Form 2021
Sickle Cell Disease 2021
If you have any questions, please contact the Admissions Office!
The publications and resources on this page link to PDF documents. The majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files on this website.
These PDF documents may not be up to WCAG 2.0 standards for accessibility. If you are having difficulty viewing these documents and would like assistance, please contact us or call 518-696-5676 and we will assist you in every way possible.