2023 Summer Camp Sessions
- Camp Inspiration: June 14-18
- Session 1: June 21-25
- Session 2: June 28-July 2
- Session 3: July 5-9
- Session 4: July 13-17
- Session 5: July 20-24
- Session 6: July 27-31
- Alumni Session: August 3-7
Application Process & Timeline
We use a rolling admissions process. Acceptance will be based on availability in addition to medical criteria focusing on the needs of the camper and our ability to provide a safe, medically sound, and fun camp program.
Applicants will need to submit a current physical, immunization record including a complete COVID-19 vaccine series, and any supplemental medical forms for further review. Camper spots cannot be guaranteed until the complete application has been approved by the Double H Medical Team.
Return Applicants: If you have previously applied online, please use your email address and password to log back into your account and start a new application.
New Applicants: If this is your first time applying online for a Double H program, you will need to set up a new application account. Please find instructions in the User’s Manual.
- Login to your account and start a Summer application for your camper.
- Fill out each page in its entirety, then click “CONTINUE” at the bottom to move to the next section. This will save your progress so you can pause and return to finish the application at any time.
- Submit the complete parent/guardian portion of your application by clicking the blue “SUMBIT APPLICATION!” button.
- Check your inbox for an email that confirms we have received your application.
- Print the attached medical forms and bring them to your physician to be completed and returned to the Admissions Office.
Start My Application
Printable Application Forms:
If you are applying online, the relevant medical forms will be automatically emailed to you once your application is submitted. If you are applying with a paper application, you can download the forms that are relevant to your child’s medical diagnosis and needs below…
Camper Physical Exam Form – Required of all applicants. Double H keeps physical information on file up to a year after the exam date. If you are unsure if your child’s application requires an updated physical, please contact the Admissions Office.
Supplemental Medical Forms – Applicants are asked to complete and submit any of the following forms that are relevant to their diagnosis and/or medical care.
*Indicates form to be filled out by parent/guardians. All other forms should be filled out by the camper’s physician or specialist.
Paper Application – If you are unable to access the online application, please complete and submit pages 1-7 of this hardcopy by May 12th to be considered for the camper lottery process.
Questions about session dates or the camper application? Please contact Tara Bogucki, Admissions Director.
email@example.com | (518) 696-5676 x 222
The publications and resources on this page link to PDF documents. The majority of modern computers will open PDF documents automatically, but you may need to download Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF files on this website.
These PDF documents may not be up to WCAG 2.0 standards for accessibility. If you are having difficulty viewing these documents and would like assistance, please contact us or call 518-696-5676 and we will assist you in every way possible.