Summer Residential Camp 2019 Session Dates
2019 Sibling Sessions
Who is eligible to participate in the 2019 summer camp program?
- Children ages 6-16 years old for regular sessions (one-seven) and ages 17-21 years old and a prior Double H camper for Alumni Session.
- Child must function at a cognitive age of at least 6 years old.
Qualifying medical diagnosis of:
- Collagen Vascular Disease
- Hemophilia/von Willebrands
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Immune Disorder/HIV
- Mitochondrial Disease
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Who is eligible to participate in the 2019 Sibling Program?
- Siblings of qualifying campers enrolled in any 2019 summer session.
- Priority is given to siblings of qualifying campers enrolled in sessions 1 and 2.
- Siblings between the ages of 6-16.
- We will not be able to allow qualifying campers to move sessions. Therefore, the qualifying camper and sibling may not be able to attend the same session.
If you have any questions, please contact Julia Kusnier, Family Coordinator at email@example.com or 518-696-5676 ext. 263 or Tara Bogucki, Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-696-5676 x222.