To be eligible for the Summer Camp Program, applicants must…
- Have a qualifying medical diagnosis (see below), are the sibling of a medically qualifying camper, OR are the child of a medical volunteer.
- Be 6-16 years of age for Sessions 1 through 6 OR 17-21 years of age and have previously attended a Double H program for the Alumni Session.
- Function at a cognitive age of at least 6 years old.
- Successfully wear a mask throughout the day.
- Be able to provide their own transportation to and from camp, including early departure from the session if necessary.
- New! ALL CAMPERS are required to be fully vaccinated* against COVID-19, including a booster dose** if eligible. (*Must have a complete primary series of either Pfizer, Moderna, or Johnson & Johnson vaccines. **If eligible, must receive a booster dose at least five months after receiving the last dose of the primary series.)
Qualifying Medical Diagnoses:
- Collagen Vascular Diseases
- Hemophilia/von Willebrands
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Immune Disorders/HIV
- Mitochondrial or Metabolic Diseases
- Select Neuromuscular Disorders
- Select Rare Diseases
- Sickle Cell Anemia
All submitted applications are reviewed for approval by the Double H Medical Team based on the eligibility criteria, the specific needs of each child, as well as our ability to provide a safe, medically sound camp experience. The Medical Team will make all final eligibility decisions.
Questions about eligibility requirements? Please contact Tara Bogucki, Admissions Director
email@example.com | 518-696-5676 x222.