In order for a child to be eligible for a summer session they must:
- Have a qualifying medical diagnosis (see below) of OR are the sibling of a medically qualifying camper.
- Between the ages of 6-16 years old for regular sessions (one-six) -or-
ages 17-21 years old and a prior Double H Ranch camper for Alumni Session.
- Child must function at a cognitive age of at least 6 years old.
- Collagen Vascular Disease
- Hemophilia/von Willebrands
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Immune Disorder/HIV
- Mitochondrial or Metabolic Disease
- Select Neuromuscular Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
*Eligibility requirements are subject to change due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. Full eligibility requirements will be announced when the 2022 Summer Camper Application is released.
If you have any questions about eligibility requirements, please contact Tara Bogucki, Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-696-5676 x222.