In order for a child to be eligible for a summer session they must:
- Have a qualifying medical diagnosis (see below) of OR are the sibling of a medically qualifying camper.
- Between the ages of 6-16 years old for regular sessions (one-five) -or-
ages 17-21 years old and a prior Double H Ranch camper for Alumni Session.
- Child must function at a cognitive age of at least 6 years old.
- New! Can successfully wear a mask throughout the day.
- New! Camper families must provide their own transportation to and from camp, including early departure from the session if necessary. Currently, all guidelines discourage travel by mass public transit such as train, bus, or airplane.
- New! If camper resides outside of the Northeast (Connecticut, Massachusetts, Maine, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, Vermont) eligibility will be evaluated based on current local community spread, travel restrictions and mode of transportation.
- Collagen Vascular Disease
- Hemophilia/von Willebrands
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Immune Disorder/HIV
- Mitochondrial or Metabolic Disease
- Select Neuromuscular Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
If you have any questions about eligibility requirements, please contact Julia Martini, Family Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-696-5676 ext. 263 or Tara Bogucki, Admissions Director at email@example.com or 518-696-5676 x222.