In order for a child to be eligible for a summer session they must be:
- Between the ages of 6-16 years old for regular sessions (one-seven) -or-
ages 17-21 years old and a prior Double H Ranch camper for Alumni Session.
- Child must function at a cognitive age of at least 6 years old.
Qualifying medical diagnosis of:
- Collagen Vascular Disease
- Hemophilia/von Willebrands
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease
- Immune Disorder/HIV
- Mitochondrial Disease
- Neuromuscular Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
Sibling Program Eligibility
- Siblings (ages 6-16) of qualifying campers enrolled in any 2020 summer session.
- OR siblings (ages 6-16) that have attended a Double H Ranch summer session in the past.
If you have any questions about eligibility requirements, please contact Julia Kusnier, Family Coordinator at email@example.com or 518-696-5676 ext. 263 or Tara Bogucki, Admissions Director at firstname.lastname@example.org or 518-696-5676 x222.