Being a part of the Double H Ranch staff team is one of the most life-changing experiences you will have. The summer of 2018 celebrates our 26th year of providing campers with an amazing summer camp experience and we want you to be a part of it! You will meet campers who inspire you to dream bigger and shine brighter. You will work on a staff team of people who are always kinder than necessary and who motivate you to work harder. You will make a difference in the lives of children who need strong role models. If you are ready for a challenging and rewarding summer experience, then please consider being a part of our summer staff.
- Summer staff must be 19 years of age or 18 with at least one year of college
- CITs can be 17 years of age
- Residential from June until August
- Physically and mentally able to work long hours with limited breaks
- Must be able to provide complete, independent personal care for yourself.
- Must be able to provide personal care for our campers including bathing, toileting, changing diapers, dressing, etc.
As a Program staff, you will be facilitating one of our activity areas. You will be responsible for planning, facilitating and supervising safe activities that meet the needs of the campers. When not facilitating in the program area, you will provide support to campers in their cabins as a cabin counselor.
Program Staff positions include:
- Aquatics Team (Lifeguards-certification required)
- Archery Instructor
- Arts and Crafts Assistants and Arts and Crafts Director
- Barn Assistants and Barn Director
- Camp Photographer
- Creative Arts (Theater)
- Discovery (Hands on Science)
- High Ropes Assistants and Director
- Outdoor Extreme (Camping and Nature)
- Team Adventure (Sports and Rec)
As a cabin counselor you will spend each week providing an amazing summer camp experience to a group of campers. Counselors assist campers with daily living activities and are the primary role model for campers. Counselors are responsible for the safety, supervision and social support of all campers in their cabin.
Thank you so much for your interest in employment at Double H Ranch! The 2018 Summer Staff application is now closed.
Do you have questions? Please contact Kate Walsh, Camp Director, with any questions regarding the summer staff application process.