Adaptive Winter Sports Program Dates
Dates for 2023 AWSP Lessons have not yet been announced. Please check back in Fall of 2022.
Along with their application, camper applicants are asked to submit a current physical and an immunization record including a seasonal flu shot and a complete COVID-19 vaccine series. Camper spots cannot be guaranteed until the complete application has been reviewed and approved.
The 2023 Adaptive Winter Sports Program Application will be available in Fall of 2022.
Return Applicants: If you have previously applied online, please use your email address and password to log back into your account and start a new application.
New Applicants: If this is your first time applying online for a Double H program, you will need to set up a new application account. Please find instructions in the User’s Manual.
- Login to your account and start a Summer application for your camper.
- Fill out each page in its entirety, then click “CONTINUE” at the bottom to move to the next section. This will save your progress so you can pause and return to finish the application at any time.
- Submit the complete parent/guardian portion of your application by clicking the blue “SUMBIT APPLICATION!” button.
- Check your inbox for an email that confirms we have received your application.
- Print the attached medical forms and bring them to your physician to be completed and returned to the Admissions Office.
Printable Application Forms:
If you are applying online, the relevant medical forms will be emailed to you once your application is submitted. If you are applying with a paper application, you can download the forms below…
Camper Physical Exam Form – Required of all applicants. Double H keeps physical information on file up to a year after the exam date. If you are unsure if your child’s application requires an updated physical, please contact the Admissions Office.
Questions about session dates or the camper application? Please contact Tara Bogucki, Admissions Director.