Winter Student Criteria
The following criteria have been established for attendance in the winter program. In order for a child to attend they must:
- Have a qualifying medical diagnosis of:
- Collagen Vascular Diseases
- Hemophilia and Bleeding Disorders
- HIV and Immune Disorders
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases
- Mitochondrial and Metabolic Diseases
- Select Neuromuscular Disorders
- Sickle Cell Anemia
- Visual Impairments
- Be age 6-16 years old OR 17-21 years of age and have previously participated in a Double H program.
- Function at a cognitive age of at least 6 years old.
- REQUIRED flu vaccine for all medically qualifying campers aged 6-21 years old.
- New! Can successfully wear a mask throughout the day (including indoors and outdoors)
- New! REQUIRED full COVID-19 vaccination for all medically qualifying campers aged 16 -21 years old in accordance with the CDC and FDA approval. The COVID-19 vaccine is highly recommended for medically qualifying campers aged 6-15 years old.
- New! ONE parent/guardian to accompany and stay with camper during their lessons (exceptions may be made based on individual needs of the camper). Parents/guardians are REQUIRED to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 and the flu before arriving onsite.