Double H Ranch’s 1st Annual Albany Golf Tournament
Friday, October 2nd, 2020
Albany Country Club
*SOCIAL DISTANCING GUIDELINES*
- Masks must be worn by all players until they are out on the course (after 1st Tee).
- All attendees must follow all social distancing guidelines.
- Those who request to have their own cart for social distancing reasons, please let us know before Thursday.
10:00 a.m. Registration
11:00 a.m. Shotgun Start/Scramble Format
Dress Code: Proper Golf Attire
Registration and Prizes info:
- We are going to do a 50/50 raffle and a “Ball Drop”, which can be purchased at Registration.
- 10:45 Ball Drop.
- There will be a brief program about the Double H Ranch, highlighting the organization’s mission history and outlining ways guests can “Give the Gift of Camp” feat. Double H Ranch CEO, Max Yurenda and Bob Blackman, Double H Ranch Board Member and Tournament Chairman.
- On the course there will be a “Closest to the Pin” contest on designated holes. Winners receive Gift Card the Albany Country Club Pro Shop.
- There will be a slider station (Hamburgers, Cheeseburgers and Spicy Chicken) before golfers head out on the course.
- Each player will receive 2 complimentary drink tickets that they can use throughout the day. (drink cart will be on course).
- Drink Tickets are good for Beer, Wine and Soft Drinks. Mixed drinks may be purchased by players.
- Cash bar will be available as well.
- When players finish, you will be able to relax at the outdoor patio area until 5:00pm.
- To adhere to Club Policies and Social Distancing Guidelines, the Country Club has asked that players remain in the outdoor patio and not use inside dining areas.
- Depending on timing, winners will be notified after the tournament.
Questions? Please contact Erik Fellows at email@example.com.